Sunday, February 4, 2007

Get in your car and cruise the land of the brave and the free

Super Bowl Sunday. I worked in a restaurant in college that actually listed Super Bowl Sunday as a holiday (one of the four days of the year we were closed). A big day deserves something special. And here it is, a Ween smorgasbord. Trust me, I'd love to put up more but this'll do for now.

Ween -- 'Freedom of '76'
Ween -- 'The Mollusk'
Ween -- 'I Can't Put My Finger On It'
Creepy-ass homemade video of Ween -- 'I Play It Off Legit'
Ween -- 'Zoloft'
Ween -- 'Pollo Asado'
Ween -- 'Roses are Free' (homemade)
Ween -- 'Bananas and Blow' (live)
Ween -- 'Birthday Boy' (live acoustic)
Ween -- 'The Stallion, Part 2'

(I had no idea Ween was so popular as background music for people's random home movies. Some of them are pretty cool, some of them not so much.)

No comments: