Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Watch your world burn

Prong was a guilty pleasure for me back in the day. Their sound is…I don't know…mook punk? Mook thrash? I saw them years ago, probably the emptiest show I've ever been to. Dude, the guy stage-diving into a crowd of 5 or so people cracked me up! But, Prong showed up and rocked the hizzy just the same, a good show by unfazed professionals. 'You guys got that Southern mentality!' Who knew they had so many videos? (Or any at all)

Prong -- 'Whose Fist Is This Anyway?'
Prong -- 'Unconditional'
Prong -- 'Looking for Them'

Bonus -- Tommy Victor talks about life on the road
Good to see they've jettisoned the keyboards and gone back to the pure hard rock trio sound. And clearly they're into that stage where they're only playing because they still love it and have nothing better to do. I can dig that. Love the dude who jumps up on stage and starts wailing. 'Prong's the shit, dude!' (hiccup)

No comments: